- Title Pages
- Chapter One The Second Line of Peronist Leadership
- Chapter Two From Socialism to Peronism
- Chapter Three The Third Position and the Price of Success
- Chapter Four The First “Peronism without Perón”
- Chapter Five The Controlled Rebellion
- Frimary Sources
- Printed Documents and Official Publications
- Memoirs and Accounts of Protagonists
- Speeches, Declarations, and Contemporary Sources
- Newspapers and Periodicals
- Personal Interviews
- Secondary Sources
- In the Shadow of Perón
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.