- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Concept of Human Security
- 3 War and Health: A Conceptual and Theoretical Framework
- 4 Conflict and Levels of Health Achievement
- 5 A Disaggregated Analysis of the Impact of War on Health
- 6 Collateral Damage: War, Infrastructure, and Public Health
- 7 The Allocation of Resources between Defense and Health
- 8 Forced Migration and Population Health
- 9 Conclusion
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- War and the Health of Nations
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.