- Title Pages
- Introduction: On Socialist Vacation
- Part I Between Not Yet and No Longer
- Chapter One Utopia and Actuality: What is to Be Done with Really Existing Socialism?
- Chapter Two Other Systems: Mud, Mana, Money
- Chapter Three The Skin of the System and the DIN of the System: A Poetics of Sovereignty and System
- Part II Plurality and the Optimum Optimorum
- Chapter Four Diabolical Transformations: A Necessary Comrade
- Chapter Five Tertium Non Datur: The Systems Erotics of Socialism
- Chapter Six Camps, Laws, and Plans: The Socialist Camp
- Chapter Seven Revolutionary Laws: Emergence and Emergency
- Chapter Eight Plans, Leaps, Heaps: The Measure of the Human
- Chapter Nine The Din of the System: The Devil's Due
- The Skin of the System
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.