- Title Pages
- Maps, Figures and Tables
- 1 Old Baldy
- 2 Domestic Coalition Shifts in War Termination
- 3 The Korean States
- 4 The Soviet Union
- 5 The United States, Part 1
- 6 The United States, Part 2
- 7 China
- 8 Interacting Domestic Coalitions in Bargains for Peace
- 9 Domestic Coalition Shifts in War Termination since 1862
- 10 War Termination in Theory and Practice
- Appendix A Interstate Wars Included in the Post–World War II Dataset
- Appendix B Domestic Governing Coalition Shifts since World War II
- Paths to Peace
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.