- Title Pages
- Chapter One Becoming Champions of the Fair Sex
- Chapter Two Cultivating Woman
- Chapter Three Publishing Woman
- Chapter Four Revising the Sexual Contract
- Chapter Five Imagining the Female Citizen
- Conclusion: The Champion's Legacy
- Appendix Brief Biographies of Major Late Eighteenth-Century “Champions of the Fair Sex”
- Newspapers and Periodicals
- Published Primary Sources
- Secondary Sources
- Men and the Making of Modern British Feminism
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.