- Title Pages
- Tables and Figures
- Chapter 1 What is a Regression?
- Chapter 2 The Essential Tool
- Chapter 3 Covariance and Correlation
- Chapter 4 Fitting a Line
- Chapter 5 From Sample to Population
- Chapter 6 Confidence Intervals and Hypothesis Tests
- Chapter 7 Inference in Ordinary Least Squares
- Chapter 8 What If the Disturbances Have Nonzero Expectations or Different Variances?
- Chapter 9 What If the Disturbances Are Correlated?
- Chapter 10 What If the Disturbances and the Explanatory Variables Are Related?
- Chapter 11 What If There Is More Than One X?
- Chapter 12 Understanding and Interpreting Regression with Two x's
- Chapter 13 Making Regression More Flexible
- Chapter 14 More Than Two Explanatory Variables
- Chapter 15 Categorical Dependent Variables
- Introductory Econometrics
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.