- Title Pages
- Section 1 Institutions and Living Standards
- Chapter 1 The Ideas Behind the Making of Welfare Institutions
- Chapter 2 Welfare as Charity
- Chapter 3 Welfare as Public Policy
- Chapter 1 The Measure of Weil-Being and Growth
- Chapter 2 The Tall or Short of It
- Section 3 the Synergies Between Health and Nutrition
- Chapter 1 Health and Nutrition: The History
- Chapter 2 Health and Nutrition: The Data Analysis
- Overview and Final Conclusions
- Major Archival Sources
- Social Science History
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.