- Title Pages
- Names and Languages
- 1 The Adriatic and the Romance of National Variety
- 2 Niccolò Tommaseo: Progress Through Multi-Nationalism
- 3 Trieste: The Center of a Multi-National Adriatic
- 4 Multi-Nationalism in Dalmatia: From a Means to an End
- Part II 1848 and Beyond: An Epoch for Adriatic Multi-Nationalism?
- 5 1848: A Rupture in Experience
- 6 1848: A Crisis for Multi-Nationalism?
- Conclusion: From Bridge To Border—the Adriatic In the Nineteenth Century
- Abbreviations for Archive Materials
- Nationalists Who Feared the Nation
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.