- Title Pages
- Chapter One Building Networks in Tropical Medicine
- Chapter Two Creating the Cadre
- Chapter Three From Training to Practice
- Chapter Four Contagions and Camps
- Chapter Five Sleeping Sickness Campaigns in German Cameroon and French Equatorial Africa
- Chapter Six Paul Ehrlich's Colonial Connections
- Chapter Seven A Legacy of Embitterment
- Primary Sources
- Other Sources
- Networks in Tropical Medicine
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.