- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Founding and Early Years
- Chapter 2 Urban Towns on the Frontier
- Chapter 3 The Mission Economy
- Chapter 4 End of an Era
- Chapter 5 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 6 Should We Stay or Should We Go?
- Chapter 7 Procuring Necessities in the Missions
- Chapter 8 Failed Promise of Prosperity
- Chapter 9 Prolonging the Collapse
- Appendix One Total Mission Population, 1700–1801
- Appendix Two Consumption per Mission Inhabitant
- Appendix Three Mission Yapeyú Revenue and Expenses
- The Guaraní and Their Missions
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.