- Title Pages
- 1 France’s Deluded Quest for Allies
- 2 British Diplomacy and Changing Views of Chinese Governmental Capability across the Sino-Japanese War, 1937–1945
- 3 An Imperial Envoy
- 4 The Evolution of the Relationship between the Chinese Communist Party and the Comintern during the Sino-Japanese War
- 5 Canada-China Relations in Wartime China
- 6 Declaring War as an Issue in Chinese Wartime Diplomacy
- 7 Chiang Kai-shek and Jawaharlal Nehru
- 8 Chiang Kai-Shek and Joseph Stalin during World War II
- 9 Reshaping China
- 10 Northeast China in Chongqing Politics
- 11 The Nationalist Government’s Attitude toward Postwar Japan
- 12 Postwar Sino-French Negotiations about Vietnam, 1945–1946
- 13 The 1952 Treaty of Peace between China and Japan
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.