- Title Pages
- One The Revolution in Consideration Doctrine
- Two The Gift Beyond the Grave: Case Law
- Three Responding to Revolution
- Four Speculating on Gifts and Promises
- Five Distinguished Gambles
- Six “Contracts” for “Futures”
- Seven Wagering in Lives
- Eight Acquisitive Individuality Versus Communal Efficiency
- Nine Framing Incomplete Contracts
- Ten The Use and Abuse of Historical Narrative
- Eleven Evaluating the Frame of Incompleteness Discourse
- Calculating Promises
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.