- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- Note on Transliteration and Style
OneShiʿi Legal Attitudes Toward the Jews
Two“Justice and Kindness” (1848–1866)
ThreeVacillating Steps Toward Change (1866–1873)
FourFragile and Erratic Amelioration (1874–1883)
FiveReassertion of the Dhimmah (1884–1896)
- Unpublished Sources
- Published Sources in Persian, Arabic, and Hebrew
- Published Sources in European Languages
- Between Foreigners and Shiʿis
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.