- Title Pages
- Figures, Tables, and Maps
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Gender and the Body
- Chapter Three Marriage Encounters
- Chapter Four Marital Relations
- Chapter Five Sexual Attitudes and Concepts
- Chapter Six Sexual Crimes
- Chapter Seven Duties and Responsibilities
- Chapter Eight Household and Community
- Chapter Nine Rebellious Women
- Chapter Ten Conclusion
- The Woman Who Turned Into a Jaguar, and Other Narratives of Native Women in Archives of Colonial Mexico
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.