- Title Pages
- Author Biographies
- 1 Looking at Information Security Through an Interdisciplinary Lens
- 2 The Information Vulnerability Landscape
- 3 Reporting of Information Security Breaches
- 4 Information Security and Patents
- 5 Information Security and Trade Secrets
- 6 Information Security of Health Data
- 7 Information Security of Financial Data
- 8 Information Security of Children's Data
- 9 Information Security and Contracts
- 10 Information Security, Law, and Data-Intensive Business Models
- Harboring Data
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.