- Title Pages
- Who Should Read What in This Book
- Introduction Countries of the Future, Forever?
- Part One
- Chapter 1 The Davos Man or the Gaucho?
- Part Two
- Chapter 2 England
- Chapter 3 Spain
- Chapter 4 Portugal
- Chapter 5 Italy
- Part Three
- Chapter 6 United States of America
- Chapter 7 Argentina
- Chapter 8 Brazil
- Chapter 9 How Culture Shaped Options in the New World
- Chapter 10 Divergent Developmental Paths
- Part Four
- Chapter 11 Who's Who on the Playing Field
- Part Five
- Chapter 12 Leadership
- Chapter 13 Literary Portrait of a Culture: Argentina
- Chapter 14 Literary Portrait of a Culture: Brazil
- Chapter 15 Working Together: Communication, Perceptions of Time, Working in Teams, and Incentives
- Chapter 16 Strategy and Control
- Chapter 17 The Way Forward
Measuring the Impact of Culture on Management
- Culture and Management in the Americas
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.