- Title Pages
- A Note on the Usage of Kinship Terms in English
- Legend of Symbols in Kinship Diagrams
- 1 The People and Their History
- 2 The Political Structure and Cultural Environment of Traditional Moso Society
- 3 Tisese: <i>The Primary Pattern of Institutionalized Sexual Union</i>
- 4. Marriage: The Secondary Pattern of Institutionalized Sexual Union
- 5 Matrilineal Descent and Matrilineal Ideology
- 6 The Moso Social Organization
- 7 Navigating through the Web of Social Relations
- 8 Household Life among the Moso
- 9 The Unusual Moso Gender Syste
- 10 Religions and Rituals among the Moso
- Character List
- Primary Sources in Classical Chinese
- Quest for Harmony
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.