- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 Who Are Criminals? A Review
- Chapter 2 The Planning of Crime
- Chapter 3 Violence and Damages
- Chapter 4 The Destruction of Evidence
- Chapter 5 The Recommission of Crime: Recidivism
- Chapter 6 Who Are Victims? A Review
- Chapter 7 Self-Protection Against Crime Victimization
- Chapter 8 The Decision to Resist
- Chapter 9 The Decision to Report
- Chapter 10 Labor-Market Consequences of Crime Victimization
- Criminals and Victims
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.