- Title Pages
- A Note on Transliteration
- Introduction: Why Meir Wiener?
TwoPolitics and Scholarship in Post-War Vienna
ThreeOn the Way to Yiddish and Emigration
FiveFolklore, Language, and the Haskalah
SixRealism and the Yiddish Literary Canon
SevenSoviet Literature and Theory
EightHistory and Fiction
- Bibliography of Meir Wiener's Works in Chronological Order
- From Kabbalah to Class Struggle
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.