- Title Pages
- 1 Guilds and Elites in the Face of Domestic and Foreign Challenges
- 2 Elite and Official Interactive Movements toward Chambers of Commerce
- 3 Changes in Organizational Composition and Interrelations
- 4 The Expansion of Associational Networks and Influences
- 5 Political Maneuvers in Commercial and Industrial Affairs
- 6 Joint Actions in the Constitutional and Revolutionary Movements
- 7 Nationwide Chamber Networks and the Republican Governments
- Appendix 1 General Chambers of Commerce in the Lower Yangzi Region, 1904–1911
- Appendix 2 Affiliated Chambers of Commerce in the Lower Yangzi Region, 1904–1911
- Appendix 3 Branch Chambers of Commerce in the Lower Yangzi Region, 1906–1911
- Character List
- Modern China's Network Revolution
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.