- Title Pages
- Introduction: The Hamidiye Light Cavalry in the Ottoman Tribal Zone
- Chapter One A Manifold Mission
- Chapter Two The Hamidiye Under Abdülhamid II, 1890–1908
- Chapter Three The Tribal Light Cavalry Under the Young Turks, 1908–1914
- Chapter Four The Hamidiye and the “Agrarian Question”
- Chapter Five The Hamidiye and Its Legacy
- Appendix: Map of Hamidiye Regiments, ca. 1900
- Archival Sources
- Kurdish/ottoman Journals and Newspapers
- Published Ottoman Sources
- Firsthand Accounts and Memoirs
- Secondary Sources
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.