- Title Pages
- List of Tables and Figures
- Chapter One Social Transformation and Education Systems in Central and Eastern Europe
- Chapter Two The Transition from School to Work in Central and Eastern Europe
- Chapter Three Hard Times for the Less Educated
- Chapter Four Education and Labor Market Entry in the Czech Republic
- Chapter Five Screens and Credentials
- Chapter Six Delayed Transition
- Chapter Seven Better Times?
- Chapter Eight Education and Labor Market Entry in Transition
- Chapter Nine Does Horizontal Differentiation Make Any Difference?
- Chapter Ten Education and Labor Education and Labor Market Entry in Estonia
- Chapter Eleven When Higher Education Pays Off
- Chapter Twelve Institutional Change and the Transition from School to Work in Russia
- Chapter Thirteen Comparative Analysis of Social Transformation, Education Systems, and School-to-Work Transitions in Central and Eastern Europe
- Studies in Social Inequality Recent Publications
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.