- Title Pages
- Tables and Figure
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Security Assurances: Initial Hypotheses
- 3 The Psychology of Assurance: An Emotional Tale
- 4 The Role of Security Assurances in the Nuclear Nonproliferation Regime
- 5 Libya, Nuclear Rollback, and the Role of Negative and Positive Security Assurances
- 6 Security Assurances and Iran: Assessment and Re-conceptualization
- 7 Maintaining Japan's Non-Nuclear Identity: The Role of U.S. Security Assurances
- 8 Infusing Commitment with Credibility: The Role of Security Assurances in Cementing the U.S.-ROK Alliance
- 9 Assessing the Role of Security Assurances in Dealing with North Korea
- 10 The United States and Swedish Plans to Build the Bomb, 1945–68
- 11 The “Model” of Ukrainian Denuclearization
- 12 Conclusions
- Security Assurances and Nuclear Nonproliferation
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.