- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Evolution of Organ Transplantation and Procurement Policy
- 3 Consequences of the Current Policy
- 4 Social Costs and Benefits of Transplants
- 5 Economic and Political Causes of the Shortage of Organs
- 6 Reforms Short of Open Donor Compensation
- 7 An Assessment of the Moral Basis of Alternative Organ Donation Rules
- 8 Compensation for Organ Donation and a Proposal for a Public Monopsony for Organ Acquisition
- 9 Conclusion
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.