- Title Pages
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two Job Loss
- Chapter Three The Effect of Job Displacement on Cumulated Years Worked
- Chapter Four Effects of Late-Life Job Loss on Wealth and Labor Supply
- Chapter Five Involuntary Job Transitions and Subjective Well-Being
- Chapter Six Job Loss
- Chapter Seven Marriage Timing, Motherhood Timing, and Women's Well-Being in Retirement
- Chapter Eight Divorce, Women's Earnings, and Retirement over the Life Course
- Chapter Nine Marriage and Wealth Changes at Older Ages
- Chapter Ten Family Structure and Financial Well-Being
- Chapter Eleven Family Structure Change
- Chapter Twelve Measuring the Population with Disabilities for Policy Analysis
- Chapter Thirteen The Economic Consequences of Disability Evidence from the PSID
- Chapter Fourteen Health and Wealth in Early Retirement
- Chapter Fifteen Disability and Subjective Well-Being
- Chapter Sixteen Health Shocks
- Lifecycle Events and Their Consequences
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.