- Title Pages
- Notes on Contributors
- 1 Incorporating Cultural Intelligence into Joint Intelligence
- 2 The Use of Evolutionary Theory in Modeling Culture and Cultural Conflict
- 3 Employing Data Fusion in Cultural Analysis and COIN in Tribal Social Systems by Steffen Merten
- 4 Weapons of the Not So Weak in Afghanistan
- 5 Religious Figures, Insurgency, and Jihad in Southern Afghanistan
- 6 The Durand Line
- 7 The Maneuver Company in Afghanistan
- 8 Developing an IO Environmental Assessment in Khost Province, Afghanistan
- 9 Implementing a Balanced Counterinsurgency Strategy In Northeast Afghanistan, May 2007–July 2008
- 10 Conclusion
- Culture, Conflict, and Counterinsurgency
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.