- Title Pages
- Figures, Maps, and Tables
- 1 The Divergent Development of Urban Regions
- 2 Divergent Development
- 3 The Motor of Divergence
- 4 The Role of Labor in Divergence
- 5 Economic Specialization
- 6 Economic Development Policies
- 7 Beliefs and Worldviews in Economic Development
- 8 Seeing the Landscape
- 9 Connecting the Dots
- 10 Shaping Economic Development
- 11 Improving Analysis of Urban Regions
- Works Cited
- The Rise and Fall of Urban Economies
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.