- Title Pages
- Major Acronyms
- Chapter 1 The Infrastructure Society
- Chapter 2 The Interinfrastructure Challenge
- Chapter 3 High Reliability in Critical Infrastructures
- Chapter 4 A Framework for ICIS Reliability Management
- Chapter 5 A Framework for ICIS Risk Management
- Chapter 6 Our Framework in a Comparative Analytic Perspective
- Chapter 7 The Full Cycle of Infrastructure Operations
- Chapter 8 Managing Interconnected Control Variables
- Chapter 9 Interinfrastructural Innovation and Its Control Room Impacts
- Chapter 10 Interconnected Infrastructure Systems as a Complex Policy Problem
- Chapter 11 Toward Multiple Reliability Standards for Interconnected Infrastructure Systems
- Appendix Research Methods
- Reliability and Risk
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.