- Title Pages
- List of Figures and Tables
- 1 Establishing Ukraine’s Fourth Republic: Reform after Revolution
- 2 No Way Out? Post-Soviet Ukraine’s Memory Wars in Comparative Perspective
- 3 Democracy and Governance in Divided Societies
- 4 Corruption in Ukraine: Perpetuum Mobile or the Endplay of Post-Soviet Elites?
- 5 Corruption in Ukraine in Comparative Perspective
- 6 Ukrainian Constitutional Politics: Neopatrimonialism, Rent-seeking, and Regime Change
- 7 Constitutional Performance after Communism: Implications for Ukraine
- 8 Ukraine’s Politicized Courts
- 9 Judicial Reform in Comparative Perspective: Assessing the Prospects for Ukraine
- 10 Oligarchs, the Partial Reform Equilibrium, and the Euromaidan Revolution
- 11 Missing the China Exit: A World-systems Perspective on the Ukrainian State
- 12 Stuck in Transition: Successes and Failures of Economic Reform in Ukraine
- 13 Economic Reforms in Ukraine in Comparative Perspective: Formal and Informal Dimensions
- 14 Conclusion: The Comparative Politics of Reform and Lessons for Ukraine
- Works Cited
- Beyond the Euromaidan
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.