- Title Pages
- List of Tables
- List of Figures
- Chapter One Introduction
- Chapter Two A New Theory and Approach to Studying Unilateral Orders
- Chapter Three The Presidents’ Orders
- Chapter Four The Source of Authority and Delegation of Powers
- Chapter Five An Independent President or Administrator?
- Chapter Six An Independent President or Administrator?
- Chapter Seven An Independent President or Administrator?
- Chapter Eight Conclusion
- Appendix A Coding Methodology for the President’s Agenda, Congress’s Agenda, and Committee Hearings
- Appendix B Congressional Action and Presidential Response
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.