Stanford Economics and Finance
An Imprint of Stanford University Press
- © 2017 by the Board of Trustees of the Leland Stanford Junior University. All rights
- No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means,
- electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and recording, or in any informa-
- tion storage or retrieval system without the prior written permission of Stanford
- University Press.
- Special discounts for bulk quantities of books in the Stanford Economics and Finance
- imprint are available to corporations, professional associations, and other organiza-
- tions. For details and discount information, contact the special sales department of
- Stanford University Press. Tel: (650) 725-0820, Fax: (650) 725-3457
- Printed in the United States of America on acid-free, archival-quality paper
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- Names: Monk, Ashby H. B. (Ashby Henry Benning), 1976– author. | Sharma, Rajiv,
- 1984– author. | Sinclair, Duncan L., 1966– author.
- Title: Reframing finance : new models of long-term investment management / Ashby
- Monk, Rajiv Sharma, Duncan L. Sinclair.
- Description: Stanford, California : Stanford Economics and Finance, an imprint of
- Stanford University Press, 2017. | Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Identifiers: LCCN 2016055522 (print) | LCCN 2016057160 (ebook) | ISBN 9781503601789 (cloth :
- alk. paper) | ISBN 9781503602755 (electronic)
- Subjects: LCSH: Institutional investments—Management. | Institutional investors. |
- Business networks.
- Classification: LCC HG4521 .M765 2017 (print) | LCC HG4521 (ebook) | DDC 332.6—dc23
- LC record available at https://lccn.loc.gov/2016055522
- Typeset by Newgen in 10/14 Minion