- Title Pages
- A Note on Currency, Units of Measure, and Terms
- 1 An Uncultivated Eden
- 2 Fixing the Border
- 3 From Bullets to Bureaucracy
- 4 The Landscape of Production
- 5 Scarce Labor and Unrealized Reform
- 6 The Circulation of Codes and Commerce
- Appendix 1 Coffee Exports from the Soconusco and Mexico, 1867–1920
- Appendix 2 Population of the Soconusco and Its Municipalities, 1778–1930
- From the Grounds Up
Casey Marina Lurtz
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.