- Title Pages
- Note on Translation and Transliteration
- Frequently Used Abbreviations
- The Sultan’s Communists: An Introduction
Chapter 1Choices: Fascism and Anti-Fascism in Interwar Morocco
Chapter 2Possibilities: World War II and Moroccan Jewish Belonging
Chapter 3Tactics: Jews and Moroccan Independence
Chapter 4Splinters: Disillusion and Jewish Political Life in the New Morocco
Chapter 5Co-Optation: The Moroccan Cold War, Israel, and Human Rights
- Scarification: A Conclusion
- Stanford Studies in Jewish History and Culture
- The Sultan's Communists
Alma Rachel Heckman
- Stanford University Press
Stanford Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs , and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.